Uganda has placed the Agriculture sector as one of its most important industries to develop with the goal of
becoming the food basket of the African Economy. As a result, Quality Chemicals Limited is committed to
being part of the realization of this dream by providing quality and affordable Agrochemical products to both
small-scale and large-scale farmers. The Crop Health Division is engaged in the sourcing and distribution of
high-quality crop protection chemicals, natural crop growth products and chemicals used for the control of
crop diseases. In addition, we provide farmers with adequate knowledge on the best crop farming practices
through various physical and digital platforms.
By providing these solutions, we aim to contribute to a stable supply of crops, increase food production in
response to an increase in the African population, prevent the spread of crop diseases, and achieve healthy lives
for our community. We adhere to the guidelines of the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries.
Individual farmers, Mechanized farmers
The Government of Uganda & Government Parastatals.
Areas of focus
1. Farmer trainings and seminars
2. Product trainings for distributor sales teams
3. Farm crop surveys, diagnosis and advice on best products to use
4. After sale surveys to monitor performance of products
5. Continuous customer service engagements in person or digitally
6. Free delivery of bulk purchases anywhere within Uganda.